Monday, May 28, 2018

First, a celebratory bit ... We got a platform bed frame!  For free!  No more getting up off the mattress from the floor!  We will eventually be building a platform frame from plans I found online, but in the meantime, this is heavenly!


Today, while the hubs worked outside, rearranging the garage, and reorganizing other things, I did likewise indoors.  This is what the front rooms looked like this morning.


This is how they looked after phase 1.


I moved all of the kitchen cabinets into the front corner.  The bathroom wall cabinets are in the corner to the far left.  The area in what will eventually be our TV room was emptied to make room for this stuff:


Since the refrigerator is already in this space, I decided we should make this our makeshift kitchen.  The sink will still be in the actual kitchen space (once it gets connected, that is), but the microwave table and the pantry goods will be in here.

For what it's worth, I got all of the stuff out of the fridge room and sorted into categorical stacks in the front corner of the front room.  I just neglected getting photos.  It was ridiculously hot, and we got showers and went into town for air conditioned eats and an air conditioned movie.  I'll post an update later.  Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment